Multi-Dimensional Customer Behavior Analysis
FlowTracker data can be joined with all of the other rich information you have about customers, products, the market and your bank.
Dimensions are limited only by your data. Standard dimensions for reporting in FlowTracker include Organization, Geography, Product and Customer Segment and Time Period.
- Opening Balance
- New money - this is true sales
- Lost money - this is true attrition
- Small amounts - threshold is set specifically by product and customer segment to eliminate things like amortization
- Intra-Account - movement between Instruments of the same product for the same customer
- Intra-Product - movement between Products for the same customer (shifting product preference, separates these from Product sales / attrition KPIs)
- Intra-Branch - movement of money from one branch to another (separates these from from branch sales / attrition KPIs)
- Deposit-Loan transfers - borrowing to invest or paying down loans from investments
- Closing Balance
By classifying flows of funds into these categories FlowTracker uniquely enables you to identify true new money sales, true lost money attrition (both including increments and decrements to existing ongoing business) and product / branch substitution flows separately.